Followers

Friday, August 3, 2012

Welcome!!!!

 I am going to attempt to keep a blog this year to share and showcase all the wonderful things happening in my classroom and my life.  I am new to the blogging world so bare with me. 

Here's a little background on me:

I am in my fifth year teaching in Leander ISD at Bagdad Elementary and have taught Kindergarten, two years of third grade and am starting my second year in second grade.  I love second grade, the students are so creative and so eager to learn.  I am currently working on Masters in Educational Administration through Lamar University, and will graduate in December 2013.  From there I hope to gain a position in administration in LISD.  I am originally from Denver Colorado but have grown up in the Austin area.  Most of my family lives near by and we get to see one another often.  I enjoy many hobbies and love a good book.  I have a dog named Bella who is like my child, she keeps  me on my toes!  I feel very blessed to be apart of such a wonderful school district and work with such a wonderful staff. 

My Little Bella!

Me and my sister Alissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment